Get your notebooks ready, and enjoy an afternoon at Manyung Gallery Mt Eliza with demonstrations, conversations and workshops with two inspiring talents who will reveal their art and design secrets whilst you enjoy a glass bubbles and afternoon tea.
Set in Manyung Mt Eliza's New Yorl loft style gallery space, you will get to talk and learn from Melanie Strathdee, International Interior Designer, entrepreneur, humanitarian and Founder of Leo & Lotus. Mel will give you the ‘how too’ in using interior design insights, design secrets and tips… Basically, insider knowledge on how to transform your own space and make it *work*.
Along with Mel, you will get to meet and observe the gorgeous and effervescent artist, Lizzie Alsop doing what she does best. Painting her bold, abstract expressionist paintings using acrylic, pastels and ink. Lizzie is inspired by her surroundings and her fascination of colours and shapes and their relationships to one another.
Lizzie has had an exciting year, really emerging as an on trend artist, who is now represented by Manyung Gallery, has been chosen to have work available through The Block Shop for this years series and has a loyal following on her social media as a much loved and inspiring artist.
Join us for this $85 Masterclass while we walk you through;
• How do creatives draw inspiration and turn it into individual expression
• How to design by feeling, rather than by theme or trend and discover your own personal style
• Art do's and don’ts and how to make any piece work in your home
• Demystifying the relationship between colour and texture
• How to do Aesthetics with Ethics, making conscious design choices and seeking out ethically sourced home wares
• Insider tips on styling techniques to really make your home look put together
All attendees will receive a gift from Leo & Lotus, with one attendee also winning a consultation with Melanie Strathdee in their home or office. Manyung will be offering complimentary Art styling consultations with our art specialists on the day as well.
Tickets are limited to 20 seats, so be quick to book!